We would like to thank everyone that attended, donated or helped with our 2019 event.
We more than doubled the amount of funds raised and was able to donate $30,000 to the new St. Elizabeth Cancer Center. We have also made a commitment of $250,000 for the designation of the Center for Gynecologic Cancer Care in which this area will be named after Tracy Madrick Keith.
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Next year's event date has been set:
August 7th, 2020 - starting at 7 pm
Inspired by the life of Tracy Madrick Keith, our mission is: "To fund research that gives women the early detection screening they need to beat ovarian cancer".
Event Details - 2020
When: Friday - August 7, 2020 from 7:00 pm to Midnight
Where: Triple Crown Country Club Poolside - Union, Ky
Cost: $75.00 per person
Food: Hors D'oeuvres and light snacks
Drinks: Cash bar (alcoholic beverages, soda and water)
Entertainment By: The Sly Band (11 piece band with horns, music for all ages)
Age: All ages welcome with ticket.
Attire: Casual Dress (We encourage you to wear the color teal -
The teal ribbon is the ovarian cancer awareness color and symbol)
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Fundraising games
(split the pot and heads/tails game)
- Vendors selling merchandise (portion of
proceeds to be donated to the event)
Address: 1 Triple Crown Blvd, Union, KY 41091
- Sponsorship opportunities available.
- Donations items for silent auction are welcomed.
- Volunteer opportunities available.
- Plenty of parking available.
- No swimming allowed during the event.
- No outside food or drinks allowed. No exceptions. This includes TCC members.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- No refunds on event ticket purchase or donations.